Giving to the Endowment Fund
Why give to the endowment fund?
- To establish a legacy and support Church of the Epiphany into perpetuity.
- To create a source of income for new program initiatives that reach beyond the annual operating revenue.
- To support the values of our faith and beliefs during and beyond our lifetime.
How do I make a contribution?
You can contribute with a:
- Check or cash
- Securities or other assets
- Real estate or other tangible personal property
- Life insurance
- Charitable remainder trust
- Specify a gift to the Epiphany Endowment Fund in your will
- And more
Learn more on the Endowment Fund page